Monday, October 20, 2008

C'isms revisited

We had a couple of gems this past month, both during a bathroom visit. There are occasional times during my life as a mother of boys when I'm just not sure how to respond. I've decided to mostly take an "acknowledge, and move on" approach to these occasions, and hope for the best.

C: "Look at how long my penis is! Why is it like that?"
Me: (thinking, um, um, um, oh god how do I answer this?...) "I don't know, it just does that sometimes."
C: "I guess it's a magic penis!"
Me: (thinking, ah! so this belief starts when they're boys!)

During another bathroom visit:

C: "I have 3 poops. A big one, a medium one, and a small one. It's like a family!"
Me: (trying not to laugh hysterically) "Yep, a family of poops."

1 comment:

Trinity said...

LOL... cute! hihihi...