Sunday, January 20, 2008

Go Packers!

That's right, once again I find myself living overseas when my football team finds themselves in the playoffs. This happened when I was in Mali too, where friends and I went to watch the Superbowl at a bar. After agonizing over the fact that I didn't once see the Green Bay Packers play a game this whole season, knowing that they were doing so great, J finally found a source for us. Just in time for the playoffs - whew! So we will be going to this bar tomorrow night to see the game, taped. I'm going to do my darnedest to not find out how the game turns out. We'll see if I make it all day. It may be too much temptation...

Anyway, go Packers! I'd love it if Favre ended his career with a national championship.

1 comment:

David and Mary Ann said...

You incurable romantic! And how does J feel about this?